We offer an opportunity to spend one-three months volunteering that will provide lasting, positive change on a national level.
2. Location: We are at the edge of the Kathmandu Valley, but in a quiet setting. Our village is only one hour by car from Kathmandu.
3. We ask only 3 hours per day 5 days a week of our volunteers.
4. We take our volunteers to Kathmandu for sight-seeing each week by car.
5. Food is prepared by a professional cook using healthy ingredients and you are welcome to as much as you like.
6. Our village is a traditional, Newar community with friendly people and many activities to enrich your time here.
7. We help our guests and volunteers to make the most of your time in Nepal.We have a variety of volunteer opportunities:
Help us set up a recycle project that will service over 10 villages and create lasting change.
Help us beautify our village by planting trees or flowering plants.
Teach English at our government school.
Teach Arts/Crafts at our village government school.
Give a lecture/presentation on what the people of your country do to recycle,show a youtube video or do a demonstration about recycling/reusing.
If you have an idea that you’d like to do, our village may be the ideal place. Please send an email so we can discuss it with you email email@example.com